Afghan Transit Trade
Ever since world economies and organizations, such as the UN, started contributed financially and materially for the reconstruction of landlocked Afghanistan in 2002, there has been a dire need for an efficient and cost effective trade route. The most viable route was through Pakistan and the Governments of Pakistan and Afghanistan signed the Afghanistan Transit Trade Agreement in 2002 to facilitate this rebuilding.
Cirrus International has proven to be a reliable logistics facilitator by providing secure and cost-effective solutions for our valued Afghan Transit Trade customers.
Salient features of our services include:
- Managed by an experienced team
- Communicate regarding the procedure and process with the customer before we undertake the job.
- Monitor checkpoints through out the transit area.
- Provide Risk “A” insurance facility.
- Provide periodic updates of the in transit cargo.
- Provide secured terminals at Karachi and Peshawar.